Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Definition and examples of open marriages

Definition and examples of open marriages -
update February 18, 2016 .

Definition :. An open marriage is the term often used to describe a marriage relationship where the husband and wife have no reservation to another being sexually involved with other people

Although the book 1972 open marriage , is often seen as the source for the term open marriage, George and Nena O'Neill briefly mentioned extramarital sex in marriage.

Mo'Nique about open marriage "means open, you know what, let me tell you my secret, my fantasies, my thoughts, so that way there are no surprises ... I have not had sex outside my marriage with Sidney may I.?. having sex outside my marriage with Sidney Yes Sid could have sex outside his marriage Yes me This is not a deal-breaker "
Source: .. Lauren Sher. "Mo'Nique Sex outside marriage:" This does not a deal-breaker '. "ABCNews.go.com. 04/03/2010

Shirley MacLaine on her open marriage :. "I was married for 30 years, but he lived in Japan I lived with many other men ... Men have always wanted to get married in my experience .. So I stayed married to Steve that I would not marry "
Source :. Sarah Hampson. "At 74 years, Shirley MacLaine ..." Globe and Mail .. 14/09/08

Alias: responsible non-monogamy, open relationship, polyamory

Examples: Will Smith on the open marriage, "in our marriage vows, we did not say" forsaking all others. "the vow that we made is that you will never hear that I did something after the fact ... If it came down to it, then one spouse can say to the other "Look, I have to have sex with someone I m not going if you do not agree - but please approve"
Source :.. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Marriage Profile

Related Posts

Definition and examples of open marriages
4/ 5
Oleh