Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Profile of marriage Chuck Norris and Gena O'Kelley

Profile of marriage Chuck Norris and Gena O'Kelley -
Photo: Frazer Harrison / Getty Images - Photo: Frazer Harrison / Getty Images
Chuck Norris and Gena O'Kelley in North Hollywood, California June 26, 04. Photo: Frazer Harrison / Getty Images

Learning from past mistakes, Chuck Norris seems determined to have a long marriage with Gena O'Kelley.

Here is information on the first wedding of Chuck, she married Gena, their children, and more.

Born:


Chuck Norris alias Carlos Ray Norris Jr. :. March 10, 1940 in Ryan, Oklahoma

Gena O'Kelley: Abt 1968.

Courtship:


According to the book of Chuck Against All Odds , page 196-197, Chuck and Gena meeting in Dallas in 1997, while Chuch was on a dinner date with someone else. "Gena came on set the next day and played a small role in the series ... I invited her to dinner tonight ... I wanted to get to know Gena better, so I asked him to return to Dallas as soon as possible .. She returned a few weeks later, and our friendship grew into a relationship Before long, I felt myself falling in love "

wedding and honeymoon :.


at the time of marriage, Chuck was 58 years old and Gena was 30 years old.

After receiving advice before marriage, Chuck and Gena were married November 28, 1998 at the North Church in Carrollton, Texas, a suburb of Dallas.

The ceremony was conducted by Pastor Lawrence Kennedy.

Chuck and Gena included all their children in their marriage which brought together nearly 60 people. Country singer Sammy Kershaw and his band sang "You Are the Love of My Life" for Chuck and Gena.

Their honeymoon was postponed, but they flew later to Bora Bora.

children


Chuck has 5 children

  • Michael Ray Norris :. Born in 1963. Actor, director, screenwriter, producer, composer. Mike has three children. His mother Dianne Holechek
  • Eric Scott Norris :. Born on 20 May 1965 in Redondo Beach, California. Director, actor, stunt coordinator, commercial pilot Nascar. His mother Dianne Holechek. Eric has three children with his wife Stephanie A. Norris. They live in Dana Point, California
  • Dakota Alan Norris :. Born August 30, 01, a month premature. His mother Gena O'Kelly
  • Danilee Kelly Norris :. Born August 30, 01, a month premature. His mother Gena O'Kelly
  • Dianna DeCioli aka Dina :. Born in 1964. She met Chuck for the first time in 1991. Dina is married to Damien and has three children. His mother Johanna
    • Chuck :. "Dianna told me later that her mother became pregnant with this single encounter, and when she was born, his mother called his name dianna but called her Dina (pronounced" Deena ") Johanna were married shortly after Dina was born, so Dina has always believed that man his mother married his father "
      Source: .. Chuck Norris Against All Odds: My Story on page 173.

Gena has two children from her previous marriage

  • Kelley Hinschberger :.
  • Tim Hinschberger:

Professions and residences:


Chuck US Air Force, karate instructor, fighter championship, founder of United fighting Arts Federation and the kick-Start Foundation. Chuck loves to golf

Gena :. Model and former deputy sheriff in Chester, California

Residences :.

Chuck and Gena have a ranch near Houston, Texas. and homes in Dallas, Texas and Los Angeles, California

Quotes:

Chuck: "The reason why I have to work so hard to stay in good shape now is because Gena wants to celebrate our 50th anniversary together, I'll be 108, but I intend to be there "
Source: Hallmark

Gena meet Chuck:" I did not know .. that Walker was. But after we had the opportunity to talk and get to know each other, there was something in his eyes, something in his eyes that really attracted me to him. it was almost like I could see into his soul. I could just tell he was a tender, kind person, someone I'd like to get to know a little better, a man of integrity "
Source: CBN.com

Chuck on the mistakes he made. "If your whole life is spent trying to make money and you neglect the important people in your life, you will create a deep void in your heart and soul. I know. I fell into this trap. I have devoted my life to fame and fortune. I had a huge hole in my heart and was miserable until I met my wife, Gena, who brought me to the Lord "
Source:". On mania 'Chuck Norris sweeping the Net ", WND.com, 10 /23/06.

Chuck on premarital counseling he and Gena received" the board was particularly vauable Gena and me since both of us had been married before and have been bringing a lot of emotional baggage along with us to our new relationship "
Source :. Against all Odds: My Story , page 201.

previous marriages..

both Chuck and Gena have already been married Gena was married to Gordon Hinschberger Chuck was married to Dianne Holechek
  • Dianne Kay Holechek: .. Born November 27, 1941 in Los Angeles, California Chuck and Dianne met when Chuck was a junior in high school after Chuck enlisted. in the US Air Force, he proposed in a letter. in December 1958, Torrance, California, in his uniform of the air Force, Chuck and Dianne were married during a traditional ceremony. Chuck was 18 years and Dianne was 17. They had a four-day honeymoon in Big Bear, California. Dianne and Chuck separated for 3 months in 1968. They divorced in 1989.
Chuck about his separation Dianne. "I realized that I liked married life, I beg my wife to return "
Source: Syracuse Herald Journal December 29, 1985.
Dianne, on the return to Chuck :. "I think what I felt for him in the inverted high school, and he fell love with me Perhaps he realized how much I was in life, and after that -. We just a great marriage "
Source :. Syracuse Herald Journal , December 29, 1985.
Chuck about the end of her marriage to Dianne: "... sometimes we lose sight of what is really important in your. life, I lost a marriage because of it. "
Source: CBN.com
Chuck about his divorce Dianne: "Divorce was mainly caused by my having hooked and addicted to Hollywood life and secular drift of God"
. source: New Man Magazine
Chuck on the dissolution of his marriage to Dianne, "the dissolution of our marriage was not the violent eruption strong that many couples experience, but more like a slow leak eventually causes a balloon losing its shape, beauty and attraction. by the time we realized what was happening, there was nothing left. Dianne was and is an amazing woman, and even if we are no longer married, we remain friends to this day "
Source :. Against All Odds :. My Story , pages 177-178

Related Posts

Profile of marriage Chuck Norris and Gena O'Kelley
4/ 5
Oleh