Thursday, September 29, 2016

What you will like to know about the wedding of Jay Z and Beyoncé

What you will like to know about the wedding of Jay Z and Beyoncé -
Beyonce and Jay-Z in 2011. - Photo: Matthew Stockman / Getty Images
recording artist Jay-Z and Beyonce watch the US Open 2011 at the National Center USTA Billie Jean king Tennis September 12, 2011 in New York City. Photo: Matthew Stockman / Getty Images

Although Beyonce and Jay Z had a secret marriage that the media did not know at the time, they do not have a secret marriage because family and friends attended their wedding

Quick Facts marriage - Jay Z and Beyonce
Met :. Abt. 02.
Married: April 4, 08.
First Marriage: Yes.

Did you know
The number 4 is important for the couple ?. Beyonce was born on September 4, Jay Z was born on 4 December, and they married on April 4.

Born:

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles : September 4, 1981 in Houston, Texas

Jay Z aka Shawn Corey Carter :. December 4, 1969 in Brooklyn, New York

When Jay Z and Beyoncé Met:

Beyonce and Jay Z were friends before getting married. The reports show that the couple has been dating for six years before marrying

Kourtney Jason :. ". Beyonce has revealed that the two were friends who shared many telephone conversations for more than a year before they began dating"
Source: Kourtney Jason. "The Hollywood Husbands: The 10 best joint in Tinseltown." HuffingtonPost.com. . 04.17.2013

Wedding Date

Although not known until late April 08, Beyonce and Jay Z were married April 4, 08 in New York City in a secret ceremony with about 40 guests. The wedding took place at 13,500 square-feet of Jay Z. penthouse.

"The couple applied for the license just three days before the ceremony in the presence of friends and family, including the mother of Beyoncé Tina Knowles, her father / manager Mathew, her sister Solange, child of destiny Pals Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, and friend Gwyneth Paltrow couple "
Source:" Beyoncé and Jay-Z file Signed Marriage License ".. People.com. . 22/04/08
Michelle Tauber: "The vows were simplified case without bridesmaid and not the best man Beyoncé wore a voluminous white dress, while Jay-Z suited in a black tux . ... A white tent was erected in the basketball-court-size room ... 70,000 dendrobium orchids white [were] flight from Thailand "
Source :. Michelle Tauber." Beyoncé and Jay-Z Married! "People.com 21/04/08

Children..

  • Disclaimer:
  • Blue Ivy Carter: Born in 2012. Hello Ivy Carter Tumblr Blue page
Beyonce and Jay Z announced in September 2012, they are expecting their second child

Jay-Z. "the most amazing feeling I feel, words can not describe this feeling, for real, Baby I'll paint the sky blue, My greatest creation was you "
Source:"... Glory "1/2012

residences :.

Beyonce and Jay Z are reported to have homes in New York, Miami and London, England

Occupations

Beyonce:

Jay Z Singer, actress, model, record producer, choreographer, entrepreneur, dancer, songwriter: rapper, actor, producer, owns part. Nets basketball team

Jay Z and Beyonce are often referred to as the highest torque winner in the industry EnterTrainment

Zack O'Malley Greenburg: .. "value . synergy is not lost on the two lovebirds note that in 06 the song Beyoncé "Upgrade U" at one point, she describes how she will help him earn more money: "I help you building your account, "she said." When you are in big meetings for millet [ions], you take me just to complete the agreement / all you cop I split the bill Believe me, I can update you "
Source: .. Zack O'Malley Greenburg. "Jay-Z and Beyonce: Marriage or merger?" Forbes.com. . 07/06/2011

Quotes Wedding Jay Z and Beyonce:

Beyoncé: "When I gave birth, this was the first time I let go and really went. and he taught me how amazing that feels ... Giving birth made me realize the power of being a woman. I have so much stuff in my life. and expressing . this excitement and sensuality and connection I have with my husband I'm much more comfortable with it now I feel like my son introduced me to myself "
Source: . Amy Wallace. "The Outtakes Beyoncé." GQ.com. . 01.22.2013

Beyoncé: "I was independent before I met my husband, and we have such a natural chemistry and a genuine relationship, and it is based on things that relationships are supposed to be . based on I saw, growing up, when a woman or a man in a relationship - it does not matter that one - does not feel comfortable, they feel a little taken trap Your self esteem is determined by you .. you do not have to depend on someone you that you said "
Source :. Amy Wallace. "The Outtakes Beyoncé." GQ.com. 01.22.2013

Beyoncé: "... What Jay and I have is real It's not about interviews or getting the right photo op is real."
Source: Marisa Laudadio. "Beyoncé finally opens up about secret marriage." People.com. 10/08/08

Jay Z :. "We do not play with our relationship."
Source: Michelle Tauber. "The good life." People.com. 10/25/04.

Related Posts

What you will like to know about the wedding of Jay Z and Beyoncé
4/ 5
Oleh