By Sheri Stritof
The May-December romance and marriage to Dina Ruiz Eastwood and ended in divorce. Here is information on how the Dina and Clint gathered quotes about their marriage, and more
Marriage In short :. Clint and Dina
Wedding Date: March 31, 1996
legal separation: September 2013
Divorce Filed: October 2013
final divorce: December 2014
First Marriage: No
Did You Know?
The first wife of Clint (1953-1978) was Maggie Johnson. Clint had a relationship with Sandra Locke 1975-1988
News Updates :.
12/22/2014: Divorce for Clint Eastwood and Dina Eastwood is final
24.10.2013 :. irreconcilable differences have been cited by Dina Eastwood in the divorce papers she filed in the County of Monterey, California
09.09.2013 :. Dina Eastwood filed for legal separation in Monterey County Superior Court of Northern California
29/08/2013: .. After living apart for over a year, Clint and Dina appear headed for a divorce
Clint Eastwood Jr :. May 31, 1930 in San Francisco, California
Dina Ruiz July 11, 1965 in Castro Valley, California
How Clint and Dina Met :.
Dina and Clint met in March 1993 she interviewed for Knaz-TV in Flagstaff, Arizona. Their court relationship / dating did not begin for another year. A few years later, when he proposed, Clint Dina a diamond engagement ring and rubis-
Marlow Stern. "In the following year, the two crossed several events in order not profit ... one day, a representative of the fundraiser came to Dina and asked if a man could occupy the empty seat next to her. she was bored until she looked up and saw . Clint he sat down and, according to Dina, they held hands under the table in a few minutes, he asked her phone number and just like that, the two began dating "
Source: .. Marlow Stern . "Dina Eastwood opens about Mrs. Eastwood & Company" and life with Clint. "TheDailyBeast.com. . 16/05/2012
Clint and Dina were married March 31, 1996. The theme for Bridges of Madison County , "Doe Eyes", was played at their wedding in Las Vegas home of Steve Wynn. Dina was escorted down the aisle by her father. Rev. Judy celebrated the ceremony. Clint's son Kyle was the best man at the wedding
Clint and Dina honeymoon in Maui
Clint has seven children
- Kimber Lynn Eastwood :. Born in 1964 in Los Angeles, California. His mother is Roxanne Tunis, who was an actress and stunt. Kimber worked as an artist of the actress and makeup
- Kyle Eastwood :. Born in 1968 in Los Angeles, California. His mother Maggie Johnson. Kyle is an actor, jazz musician, bassist and composer
- Alison Eastwood :. Born in 1972 in Carmel, California. His mother Maggie Johnson. Alison is an actress, producer and director. She also designs clothes
- Scott Clinton Reeves Eastwood: .. Born in 1986. His mother Jacelyn Reeves, a flight attendant of
- Kathryn Eastwood: Born in 1988 in Carmel, California . His mother Jacelyn Reeves, a flight attendant
- Francesca Ruth Fisher-Eastwood :. Born in 1993 in California. His mother Francess Fisher, an actress. Francesca is an actress
- Morgan Eastwood :. Born in 1996. Her mother Dina Ruiz. Morgan appeared in the films of his father and the reality of his mother emission
Clint: Actor, writer, composer, director and producer. Previous mayor of Carmel-by-the-Sea, California. He is the owner of the Mission Ranch Inn in Carmel, California, which owns the Tehama Golf Club in Carmel, and part owner of Pebble Beach Golf Country Club in Monterey Peninsula, California. Clint had a clothing brand, Tehama Clint, and a beer, Pale Rider Ale. In 1951, Clint served in the special services of the army for 3 years
Dina :. Actress, reality TV performer on Ms. Eastwood & Company , a former journalist, co-anchor of the evening news on television
Clint Eastwood: A Biography
Clint Eastwood: Interviews
Clint and Dina live in Carmel, California.
previous marriage and relationship :.
Clint has a previous marriage and a long-term relationship
- Maggie Johnson Maggie was a swimsuit model. Clint and Maggie met on a blind date. After a quick commitment of 6 months, Maggie and Clint married December 19, 1953 in South Pasadena, California. They asked a minister of the congregation, the Reverend Henry David Grey, to perform their marriage. They honeymoon for a few days in Carmel, California. Clint and Maggie had two children. Their divorce was in 1978. Maggie married Henry Wynberg April 6, 1985 at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel in Hawaii at a ceremony sunset outdoor sun made by the Rev. Walter Frutiger. Maggie's second marriage did not last and the couple divorced in August 1989.
- Sandra Locke Sandra was born May 28, 1947 in Shelbyville, Tennessee. Sandra is an actress and director. She was married to Gordon Anderson from 1969 to 1978. Sandra was involved with Clint 1975 to 1988. Their relationship ended in court when Sandra filed a lawsuit against Clint palimony. She continued again in 1999.
Clint and Dina Eastwood Quotes on marriage:
Dina " people would be surprised by how gentle and sweet, it is; how long it goes petting our animals, or taking a bee out of the pool, or make the bird's nest it in the tree intact. He and nature coexist so beautifully, and it's just a big love bug. "She pauses. "It is a snuggler"
Source: Marlow Stern. ". Dina Eastwood opens about Mrs. Eastwood & Company" and life with Clint. ".. TheDailyBeast.com 16/05/2012
Clint on marriage:" .. They say marriages are made in heaven but so is thunder and lightning "
Source: IMDB .com
Clint to get married again ". there is only one way to have a happy marriage and as soon as I learn what it is, I'm getting married again "
Dina about Clint, "he is a philanthropist, not a seducer ... the fact that I am only the second woman he married really touches me"
Source :. Douglas Thompson Clint Eastwood.: Billion Dollar Man . 05. p. 229.
Clint talk about love. "love is much stronger when we meet in the second half of his life he hits you when you expect it If the less I have a message, it is simply to say. "Do not let anything pass. "
Source: Richard Schickel Eastwood.. A Biography 1997, p 494.
Clint about Dina." Dina keeps me on my toes, disons- it this way, we both love the family much we both love pets and we love playing golf for me, as I said .., life is like the back nine in the golf Sometimes you play better on the back nine you can not be strong, but we hope you are wiser "
Source: Douglas Thompson ... Eastwood. Billion Dollar Man . 05. p. 9.
Clint about Maggie :. "I am married to the same chick for 17 years, I'd better check my pulse She lived through all the changes in me and she did not cast. So I think I'll hang out "
Source :. Robert E. Kapsis, Kathie Coblentz Eastwood.... Interviews 1999. pp 5-6
to Clint About his marriage to Maggie: "... [Maggie] had to learn what I'll do as I please."