Monday, October 3, 2016

Quotes on Marriage of Michelle and Barack Obama

Quotes on Marriage of Michelle and Barack Obama -
Photo: Scott Olson / Getty Images - Photo: Scott Olson / Getty Images
Michelle and Barack Obama Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, April 21, 08. Photo: Scott Olson / Getty Images
update February 7, 2016 .

Michelle and Barack Obama have spoken publicly about their marriage before and during the presidential campaign. Since his election to the presidency, the marriage of Barack and Michelle is under more scrutiny. Here are some quotes about their life together

Michelle: .. "We try to Date nights, it is a bit difficult Barack was a procession of 20 cars, gunmen, ambulance is always there How romantic. can you be "
Source :. Rebecca Adams

? ". Michelle Obama Talks dates with President Jimmy Fallon" HuffingtonPost.com. . 24/02/2013

Michelle: "So when people ask me whether being in the White House has changed my husband, I can honestly say that when it comes to his character and his convictions, and his heart Barack Obama is still the same man I fell in love with all those years ...

And I do not think it was possible, but today I love my husband even more than I did four years ago ... even more than I did 23 years ago, when we met. I like that he has never forgotten how he started "
Source:" .: "Convention Michelle Obama Speech Transcript NPR.org 04/09/2012

Michelle...: "I freed myself to put me on the priority list and say, yes, I can make choices that make me happy, and it will spread and enjoy my children, my husband., and my physical health that is difficult for women possess, we have not learned to do is a lesson I want to teach my girls to not wait for their "aha" moment until they are.. their 30s as I was (laughs) maybe they can experience a little earlier "
Source :. Liz Vaccariello

. "Michelle Obama's Secrets to a happy and healthy life." Prevention.com. . 11/09

Michelle: "One of the things that attracted me to Barack was his emotional honesty from the start, he said he felt There are no games with him, he is who he seems to be .. I feel lucky like a woman to have a husband who loves me and shows me in every way "
Source :. Liz Vaccariello

" .. Michelle Obama's secrets to a happy and healthy life "Prevention.com 11/09

Michelle:...." Who are you as a person " But good is cute cute only lasts for so long, and then it's, Do not look at the book or the title. Look at the heart. Look at the soul. When you get out a man, you should always feel good. ... You should not be in a relationship with someone who doesn 't make you completely happy and make you feel all "
Source :. Michael Y. Park. "Michelle Obama's Secrets to find a good guy." People.com. . 10/28/09

Michelle: "Having this" sense of security allows you to take risks. People think that it comes from wealth or generations of access and success, but it does not. The security of the love of your parents really gives you the foundation to think that you can fly. And then you do "
Source :. Stephen M. Silverman". The mother of Michelle Obama Leads Fan Club girl. "People.com 07/04/09

Barack Obama: .." Sometimes when we "re slept together, I look and I feel dizzy with the realization that here is another distinct person from me, who has memories, origins, thoughts, feelings that are different from mine. this tension between familiarity and mystery meshes something strong. us, even if we built a life together based on trust, listening and mutual support, I think it is important that the partner continues to surprise "
Source: Ian Kerner, Ph.D. . ". 5 love lessons we can learn from the Obamas' MSNBC.msn.com 05/03/09

Michelle Obama: .. "... Our relationship was first a friendship He took off from there "
Source: Ian Kerner, Ph.D." 5 love lessons we can learn from the Obamas' MSNBC.msn.com 05/03/09

Andrew Romano :.. . "... I think it is the will of the Obamas to act in the public good how they act opened private, informal, flirtatious prompting most swoon. ette how they act opened private, informal, flirtatious - which has prompted most swoon. At the ball young, I see the president do something that is impossible to imagine one of his predecessors are: resting her head, eyes closed, on the shoulder of Michelle "
Source :. Andrew Romano" .. Our Wedding model " Newsweek 23/02/09

Stephanie Coontz.". What the Obamas have is a jocular playful love, mutual respect, and from Michelle, a lack of respect and adoration "
. Source: Associated Press ..." Obama marriage inspires fascination, imitation "MSNBC.com 2/12/09

Associated Press:" ... the Obama marriage represents something much more modern White House romance: two people who both have important careers had, they try to balance professional success with family stability, who are both playful with each other and mutual respect, and who are not afraid to display their affection and chemistry _ again and again "
Source :. Associated Press. "Obama marriage inspires fascination, imitation" MSNBC.com ... 12/02/09

Alice Thomas: "For him to her and treat her and show and express shameless, shameless, his love for her, his love for his intelligence, respect, his storytelling, smile at it - for the world to see that exchange between a powerful black man and a powerful black woman, I think that is what is eternal about it, "said Thomas," I think. not that we can point to another power black couple like that. "
Source: Deneen L. Brown, Richard Leiby "The Very Image of affirmation." WashingtonPost.com 11/21/08

Barack Obama. .. "And I would not be standing here tonight without the unwavering support of my best friend for the last 16 years ... the rock of our family, the love of my life, the next first lady ... Michelle Obama nation "
Source:" President. elected. Obama's remarks in Chicago. ". SFGate.com 11/04/08

Tonya Lewis Lee asked Michelle, "How much you and Barack to be outside for a prolonged period? "" We have adjusted to maintain a very strong relationship to distance. We talk every day, every night. If we have time, no matter how tired we are, we go on a date "
Source :. Tonya Lewis Lee". Michelle Obama looks back (and early!) Lifestyle.msn.com

Barack Obama: "..." it is [the] tension between familiarity and mystery that makes for something strong, because even as you build a life ... mutual support, you retain some sense of surprise or wonder about the other person. ... "
Source: Andrew Romano" Our Wedding model " Newsweek 23/02/09

More Obama Marriage Quotes - page 2

Michelle and profile Barack Obama Marriage

Related Posts

Quotes on Marriage of Michelle and Barack Obama
4/ 5
Oleh